DBBL Scholarship or Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship: Looking for DBBL SSC scholarship application information? So we discuss about DBBL Scholarship. Here you can found all important issues about Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship / DBBL Scholarship 2019.
- 1 Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2019 for SSC Students
- 2 The Eligibility for DBBL Scholarship 2019 for SSC
- 3 Dutch Bangla Scholarship 2019 Scholarship Duration and Scholarship Amount
- 4 Terms and Condition of Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2019 SSC
- 5 Important Dates of Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2019
- 6 DBBL SSC Scholarship Result
Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2019 for SSC Students
Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship serving the financially inexpensive but meritorious students from every education level of the country. DBBL serve Scholarship every year for students of SSC, HSC and Honors. To continue this generous program Dutch Bangla Bank announced DBBL Scholarship 2019. This time every student passed their SSC examination 2019 can apply for Scholarship.
DBBL asked for submit an application form to eligible for the scholarship 2019. SSC 2019 or equivalent exam 2019 passed student are requested to apply the Scholarship. Student who meets the minimum requirement following the notice has to apply online through DBBL Scholarship official website https://app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship/.
In past years, application paper copy could be found on any branch of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited for DBBL Scholarship. And candidates could submit their form to nearest branch. But for the first time all student have to submit their soft copy application online instead of hard copy submission.
The Eligibility for DBBL Scholarship 2019 for SSC
This scholarship for those candidates only who passed their Secondary School Certificate SSC or equivalent examination 2019. This is the first condition. The second condition is mainly CGPA.
Students from School or Institute under City Corporation has to a minimum CGPA of 5.00, Students from School or Institute under District City has to a minimum CGPA of 5.00. And Students from School or Institution under Upazilla, Village level has to minimum CGPA of 4.83.
All the CGPA must have to calculate without ‘Forth Subject’. And all the condition apply for students from all group Science, Arts and Commerce.
Dutch Bangla Scholarship 2019 Scholarship Duration and Scholarship Amount
According to the previous year’s Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship Offers two type of amount for scholarship. One is Monthly and another is yearly. Monthly money is for maintains the regular monthly education purpose of the students. And yearly Scholarship payment for Buy academic book and other material and dress up.
DBBL Scholarship offers BDT 2,000 taka/monthly every selected SSC student. And every student will get an amount of BDT 2,500/year for buy books and academic materials. Selected student will also rewarded BDT 1,000 taka/ year for buy new clothes as dress-up.
The duration of Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship SSC is two years long. Monthly payment will deliver in 24 times in the times of scholarship. And Annual payment will deliver twice in time of scholarship. So, the total amount of Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2019 will be BDT 2,000×24 + 3,500×2 = 5,500 taka.
Terms and Condition of Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2019 SSC
- There are a few terms and condition for Dutch Bangla Scholarship 2019 for SSC. Student must be declared that they are not getting any Scholarship from any private source. When all government scholarship is allowed.
- 90% of the scholarship amount will be delivered to the students of village and upazilla level school. And the rest 10%amount of total scholarship will be distribute in the students of District and City Corporation level. 50% of total scholarship amount will be distribute to the female students and 50% to the male students.
- The eligible students who passed their SSC or equivalent examination 2019 are requested to apply online including documents below going to https://app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship/
- Document Need:
- Scan copy of passport size photo of candidate
- Scan copy of passport size photo both of father and mother of candidate
- Scan copy of Mark sheet of SSC or equivalent and
- Any application send by post or courier will not be accepted anymore.
Important Dates of Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2019
Application Start: 8 May 2019
Application Deadline: 13 June 2019
Primary Selection Candidates Name Results: 17 June 2019
Papers Verification Date: 19 June to 9 July 2019
Final Result for DBBL SSC Scholarship 2019 Date: – – 2019
DBBL SSC Scholarship Result
DBBL Scholarship Result will published in two steps. According to the notice of SSC Scholarship 2019 after complete the application online. The primary selection results 2019 will be published on 17 June on their official Website
After got primary selection students have to login to official website and have to click on ‘Primary Selection Letter’. Then need to download and print the instruction file. After every students need to do a paper verification. This paper verification process can be done at any nearest Dutch Bangla Bank or Mobile Banking Office within 19 June to 9 July 2019.
After complete the paper verification process, final result for Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2019 for SSC will published. According to scholarship notice DBBL Scholarship SSC Result 2019 date will published on website and and national newspapers prothom alo and others. Final result of Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship SSC 2019 will be publishe on – – 2019.