Medical (MBBS) Admission 2021 application process has started. Get MBBS Admission circular and notice 2020-21. Know details here about this admission test for 1st year MBBS application will continue till September 17, 2019. So interested candidates can apply before last date of application. For this all necessary of Medical admission is discussed below. Continue reading to learn about Medical MBBS Admission process of session 2020-21.
Online application for admission to MBBS first year (2020-21) at government and private medical colleges of the country has started. The application starts at 12pm on Tuesday (August 27th). So interested applicants can submit their information and apply online and will have to pay Tk 1,000 for the exam fee. Also, only students who meet the requirements can apply. So let’s know all the requirements and conditions and all the information related to the Medical MBBS admission test.
- 1 Special days related to Medical Admission 2021
- 2 Conditions and Requirements for MBBS Admission
- 3 Exam System & Mark Distribution of MBBS Admission Test
- 4 Medical (MBBS) Admission Test Circular 2021
- 5 Apply Medical (MBBS) Admission 2020 Application
- 6 How to submit the Medical (MBBS) Admission fee
- 7 Admit Card Download Of Medical Admission (MBBS)
- 8 Reserved Seat For Medical & Dental Colleges
- 10 Code For Tribal Applicants:
- 11 Medical colleges List in Bangladesh
As Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) has published the 1st year Medical admission circular for session 2020-21. So in the circular DGHS has included all necessary dates and time. As we discussing about this issue, so we highlight it here.
However, we shearing all important date and times here according to the MBBS admission circular.
|Application Begins From||11 February 2021|
|Application Deadline||01 March 2021|
|Admit Card will available to download between||26 September to 29 September|
|Admission Test or Exam Date||02 April 2021|
Conditions and Requirements for MBBS Admission
The Conditions and Requirements for Admission test is to say that we are meaning the minimum requirements for the medical admission test. So it is very important to know about it. Interested students want to participate in admission test but many can not a do. Because most of they has a little GPA. In this case, firstly students want to know about the minimum requirements to apply for admission test.
Well, we describing here all the information about minimum requirements and conditions here. In order to application you should fulfill all the minimum requirements of admission.
- Students that can apply who passed SSC in 2017 or 2018 and HSC 2019 or 2020.
- In both exam (SSC & HSC) they have to passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject.
- Candidates who passed before 2017 they can not do application.
- Minimum GPA required for medical admission is 9.00 (SSC + HSC). However, only the minimum required GPA of Parbato tribe students is 8.0. In addition, both SSC and HSC must have minimum GPA 3.50.
- For all candidates, Biology subject have to 3.50 in HSC.
Beafore Apply Please read the full MBBS Admission circular again.
Exam System & Mark Distribution of MBBS Admission Test
The admission test will be held simultaneously across the country, on April 02 (Friday) under the Department of Health. The test will be taken in MCQ system and total marks 100. The exam will be from 9 AM to 10 AM.
100 numbers MCQ question will contain the questions of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and General Knowledge.
Medical (MBBS) Admission Test Circular 2021
Download 1st year MBBS Medical Admission Test Circular for session 2019-20.
Apply Medical (MBBS) Admission 2020 Application
Hope you already read full circular very carefully. Now want to apply the admission test application online? Don’t you know how to apply?
Okey! no problem. However, we will explain here how to apply to Medical (MBBS) Admission application. 🙂
- In order to apply Medical admission test application, visit http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd/mbbs/
- Now select fill up your necessary information that required.
- Upload photo (300 x 300 px) and signature (300 x 80 px) with proper image size.
- Then complete your application.
- After that you have to complete payment.
- Follow instruction PDF to Pay exam fee via teletalk prepaid sim.
How to submit the Medical (MBBS) Admission fee
- Go to the message option of Teletalk’s Prepaid mobile phone, type MBBS, space User ID and send an SMS to 16222
Example: Type MBBS <Space> FRLG and send to 16222.
2. If FRLGT here, fill in the form and get the User ID. In return SMS, a PIN, name of the candidate and deduction of 1000 / – (one thousand) as examination fee.
You need to send an SMS to 16222 . Go to Message option, type MBBS Space YES space PIN .
Example: MBBS <Space> YES <Space> 456789 <space> 15,16,22,51 and Send 162222. Here 456789 is the PIN Number found in the previous return SMS and 15,1622,51 is the code number of the test center.
Admit Card Download Of Medical Admission (MBBS)
Any kind of Medical (MBBS) admission please visit dghs.gov.bd . After complete the application you need to download admit card. So, you need to go http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd/mbbs/ then Download the admit card. The Admit Card is mandatory for exam. So, be carefull about admit card.
Reserved Seat For Medical & Dental Colleges
Medical College & Dental Colleges MBBS doctor. There are many medical college and Dental College in Bangladesh. Every Medical College & Dental Colleges are well known. They start the Medical admission (MBBS) process together. There are Two types of Medical and Dental College in Bangladesh. The types of Medical and Dental College given bellow.
- Public Medical College
- Private Medical College
- Public Dental College
- Private Medical College
Reserved Seat For Medical & Dental Colleges:
|Type Of College||Reserved Seat|
|Public Medical College (29)||3,162|
|Private Medical College (64)||5,325|
|Public Dental College (09)||532|
|Private Dental College (24)||1,280|
For MBBS Total Reserved Seats
|FF Seats (2%)||87|
|Tribal (3 Hill Tracts) 3X3||09|
|Non Tribal (3 Hill Tracts)||03|
|Tribal (Other Districs)||08|
|Tribal (Reserved For Rangamati Medical College)||13|
Code For Tribal Applicants:
|Rangamati Non Tribal||72|
|Khagra Chari Tribal||73|
|Khagra Chari Non Tribal||74|
|Bandarban Non Tribal||76|
|Tribal Other Then Hill Tracts||77|
Medical colleges List in Bangladesh
There are privete and public Medical College and Dental College in Bangladesh. Now we discus about Medical and Dental College List. So, We share some list of Medical and Dental College list that i collect. Medical and Dental College name is need for apply time. So, Follow us.
Goverment Medical College List:
- Faridpur Medical College admission
- Pabna Medical College admission 2021
- Noakhali Medical College admission
- Jessore Medical College admission 2021
- Mymensingh Medical College admission
- Cox’s Bazar Medical College admission
- Dhaka Medical College admission 2021
- Chittagong Medical College admission
- Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College admission
- Sir Salimullah Medical College admission
- Rajshahi Medical College admission
- Sher-E-Bangla Medical College admission
- MAG Osmani Medical College admission
- Kalihati Medical College,Tangail admission
- Rangpur Medical College admission
- Dinajpur Medical College admission 2020
- Comilla Medical College admission
- Khulna Medical College admission 2021
- Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College
- Shahid Syed Nazrul Islam Medical College
- Kushtia Medical College admission 2020
- Satkhira Medical College admission 2021
- Sheikh Sayera Khatun Medical College admission