The Covid-19 vaccine registration program has already started in our country. Hon’ble Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina inaugurated the Covid-19 vaccine registration program. Those who want to get Covid-19 vaccine have to apply through pre-registration. So those who want to get the Covid-19 vaccine have to register online or through apps. No person will be vaccinated without a pre registration.
Anyone can register for vaccination at home. There are currently two methods for registering to receive the Covid-19 vaccine. One is to register the Covid-19 vaccine using the Surokkha app and the other is to register by visiting the website https://surokkha.gov.bd/. Bangladesh’s ICT department has launched the Covid-19 vaccine management system shurokkha app. The Covid-19 vaccine registration program will be completed in 2 steps. Two Language are available in registration for vaccination. One is Bengali and the other is English.
Are you a National University student? Submit your information for getting Covid Vaccine.
- 1 Covid -19 Vaccine Registration Form
- 2 Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Process
- 3 Covid-19 Vaccine Registration App
- 4 Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Notification
- 5 Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effects
- 6 Covid-19 vaccine registration last updated
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions about Covid-19 Corona Vaccine
- 7.0.1 What to do if OTP is not received at the last step of the registration process?
- 7.0.2 If I want to register for Covid-19 coronavirus vaccine, how do I register online?
- 7.0.3 I have registered for the vaccine online, what should I do next?
- 7.0.4 How to check the Registration status for Covid-19 vaccine online?
- 7.0.5 How can I get a vaccine card for receiving the Covid-19 vaccine?
- 7.0.6 How do I know the center and date for receiving the vaccine?
- 7.0.7 How many doses of Covid-19 vaccine should be taken?
- 7.0.8 How can I get a vaccine certificate after completion of Covid-19 vaccine?
- 7.0.9 Who can receive Covid-19 vaccine?
- 7.0.10 Someone asked, my grandfather is 70 years old but can’t get out of bed as paralyzed, how can my grandfather get vaccinated?
- 7.0.11 Who cannot be vaccinated in this campaign?
- 7.0.12 One asked, will a pregnant woman get this vaccine?
- 7.0.13 NID card is lost, how do I register?
- 7.0.14 No vaccination card has been brought, no information can be seen on the mobile; What to do now?
- 7.0.15 Earlier affected by Covid-19 and recovered after treatment, can I get Covid-19 vaccine?
- 7.0.16 28 years old, 5 months pregnant. She works at Covid Hospital; Will Covid-19 get vaccinated?
- 7.0.17 A frontline worker goes home every day after work. So will everyone at home get this vaccine?
- 7.0.18 If a person from another center / area comes to get vaccinated during vaccination, can he be vaccinated?
- 7.0.19 I have to take pressure medicine every day; Can I be vaccinated?
- 7.0.20 I had a heart operation 15 days ago; Can I be vaccinated?
- 7.0.21 Does this vaccine have any side effects?
- 8 Download the Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Guide
Covid -19 Vaccine Registration Form
To get the Covid-19 vaccination registration form, first visit https://surokkha.gov.bd/
After entering the website, you have to click on the registration button. Then one by one registration form will be available by following the given steps. The forms are provided below.
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Process
The first step in the Covid-19 vaccine registration process is:
- Must visit Surokkha.gov.bd site
- Then you have to click on the registration button
And the citizen class must be selected. This means that the person who wants to be vaccinated has to decide what class or profession he belongs to. The categories that fall within the citizen category are given below.
- Government health workers
- Private health workers
- Heroic freedom fighter
- Law enforcement
- Military paramilitary defense forces
- Various state offices
- Media worker
- Public representative
- City and municipal workers
- After that you have to give the national identity card number and date of birth.
- Then you need to confirm your identity automatically by clicking on the verify button.
- The next step is to select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ for long term disease, whether it is comorbidity.
- Then you have to choose whether you are involved in the profession of the registered citizen and the work of the government Covid-19.
- At this stage, you have to give the time of registration to the mobile on which you want to get the information and verification SMS of the vaccine.
- Later in the form you have to select the current address and vaccination center.
- And at the end of all the registration has to be completed with the OTP received on the mobile.
- Once the registration is complete, you have to collect the card by clicking on the ‘Vaccine Card Collection’ button.
- The date and center of vaccination will be informed by SMS to the registered mobile number at the scheduled time.
- A copy of the printed vaccine card and national identity card should be taken with you when visiting the vaccination center.
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration App
- First of all, download and install Surokkha.gov.bd from a Google Play Store.
- Then enter the app and follow the Covid-19 vaccine registration process.
The Covid-19 vaccine registration process details how to register for the vaccine. Therefore, there is nothing new to say about this. The registration process for vaccination is very simple. So those who are interested in registering for vaccination must follow the prescribed procedure.
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Notification
After registration for Covid-19 vaccine, the vaccination card has to be collected. To collect the card, you have to download the vaccine card by clicking on the vaccine card download button. An OTP SMS in the form of notification will be sent to the mobile number while downloading the vaccine card.
There will be a number to give SMS, you have to provide that number and download the vaccine. The main reason for this is that no unwanted person other than a certain person can download the vaccine card. The date and place of vaccination will be informed later via SMS or in the form of notification to those who use the app.
Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effects
Vaccine Covid-19 vaccine has been distributed in almost all healthcare complexes in Bangladesh since February 8. Almost a million people have already been vaccinated with the Covid-19 vaccine. So far no side effects have been reported from this Covid-19 vaccine.
Various types of propaganda have been carried out through various social media. As a result, negative perceptions have been created among the public about the Covid-19 vaccine. Due to which many people have expressed reluctance to take the vaccine. But now many are coming out of this idea. At present, there is such a reaction among the people who are interested in getting the vaccine. However, in some cases, the side effects of the Covid-19 vaccine may occur. They are described below.
Like all other medicines or vaccines, this vaccine has the potential for some side effects. However, in most cases, they are very mild, such as pain, swelling, redness at the injection site, muscle and joint pain, weakness, nausea, fever, fatigue, etc. No serious side effects have been reported so far, according to clinical trials. However, if you have any problem, you must go to the nearest hospital immediately and seek the advice of a doctor.
But there is nothing to worry about. The above symptoms are not uncommon.
Covid-19 vaccine registration last updated
The latest news regarding the registration and delivery of Covid-19 vaccine is mentioned below.
- 30 million doses of vaccine will be given free to the people of the country, Cabinet Secretary Khandaker Anwarul Islam.
- The vaccine will be purchased from the Serum Institute of India and given to the people of Bangladesh free of cost.
- On November 18, the finance department allocated Tk 735.08 crore to the health department to buy the vaccine.
- Cabinet Secretary Khandaker Anwarul Islam said the vaccine would be given to people free of cost.
- The government is paying the money. Three crore vaccines will be given free.
Frequently Asked Questions about Covid-19 Corona Vaccine