Honours 1st Year Result 2023: National University 1st Year examination happened in 2022. But the Honours First Year result not published yet. It’s draw a conflict to Crush Program of National University. This time candidates from 2020-21 Regular batch and 2017-18, 2018-19 and 2019-20 session irregular batch and improvement batch has attend the examination.
National University First Year result will published soon. NU Honours 1st year examination results will be published on January 2023 at 4 PM.
Exact Date and Time for NU Honours First Year Result 2022 Publish
National University has a rapid result published system Called National University Crush Program. It helps National University to low down the waiting time for result after exam happened. The program also helps NU to control the session jam. And finally it brings a fresh air to the students of National University.
Under Crush Program NU must have to published all of their result within max of three months after exam happened. But this time, three months over for Honors 1st Year Result. But still now NU not announce any notice for NU Honours 1st Year Result. Hopefully the result will published soon. And You can check the result from our website.
National University published Honours 1st Year Result in two method. Firstly, they published Honours 1st year result online on their official two listed website. www.nu.ac.bd/results and www.nubd.info is those website. But on the day of results their will be a huge pressure on their website. So, if you want to know your result first, please visit our site newresultbd.com. Secondly, NU published the Hons first Years result 2019 through SMS method at 4PM on the same day of result.
How to get National University 1st Year Result 2023?
- National University Published Honours 1st Year Result 2023. There are two method for check the result. Any student can check their result via any of this method. The methods are below,
- First, visit the NU official website www.nu.ac.bd/results or http://nubd.info/hons.php (এই সাইটে রোল দিয়ে সার্স করতে হবে) you can visit our website.
- After that, click on Honours Tab and Click 1st Year. A form will appear with requiring 3 information including Roll/Reg. NO, Exam Year and Captcha Code.
- Then, On the Roll/Reg. NO, type the Roll or Registration number from your Admit Card
- Next, Fill the Exam Year with the year you attend the exam. Keep in mind, this not the year the exam really happening. This the year of exam which listed on the paper. For this time, this should be 2018.
- Here “NU” means “National University”, “H1” means “Honours First”.
অফিশিয়াল সাইট থেকে রেজাল্ট দেখতে সমস্যা হলে আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে যোগ দিয়ে আপনার রোল ও রেজিস্ট্রেশন নম্বর কমেন্ট করুন। যদি ইম্প্রভ রেজাল্ট হয়ে থাকে তাহলে অবশ্যই তা উল্লেখ করবেন। আমরা যত দ্রুত সম্ভর আপনাকে অনার্স ১ম বর্ষের রেজাল্ট দিতে চেষ্টা করবো।
Then that, This is the field for Captcha Box. You will see a Captcha mean a image contains some random text or number before the box. Type the word or numbers in the box below.
Finally, press the Search Result Button. If you imputed all the information correctly, your result will be appear on the next window on your screen.
NB, Few times their was a problem with captcha. If you got a message The Captcha Code Doesn’t Match! After click Search Result button. Then type the new Captcha Code correctly to get the result. Please disable all the add blocker to check the result properly.
Alternative way to get Result using College Wise Method.
There are an alternative way to check the National University first Year Result 2023. NU publish the Honours 1st Year result 2023 for student on their site. But they another college wise result for college authority. As if this for only College Authority, any student is unable to check the Honours College wise result 2019. In this post we will describe the method how to check the college wise result individually.
On the result day, for a huge visitor pressure on the official site, its got harder to get the result. So, this method will helps the students to get their Honours 1st Year Result 2023 first. The Method is comment your Roll, Registration Number below.