Food Ministry Job Circular 2018. Directorate General of Food Has Published Their Recruitment 2018 With a Large Number Of Vacant Posts. Ministry of Food Job Circular 2018, 1166 Employees Will Be Recruited In 24 Category Posts. It Is A Very Big Opportunity For Our Unemployed People. DGFOOD Job Circular 2018 Has Published On 11 July. The Notice Published On Food Ministry Official Website & We Also Share On Our Website ( NewResultBD.Com ).
According to the Department of Food Regulatory and Employment Regulation 18, Candidates Are Appealing To Fill The Following Posts In Different Establishments Under The Department of Food.
You May Also Like
- 1 Food Ministry Job Circular’s Important Information
- 2 Food Ministry Job Circular 2018 Posts
- 2.1 Sub-Inspector
- 2.2 Stenographer cum Computer Operator
- 2.3 Steno-Typist cum Computer Operator
- 2.4 Upper Division Assistant
- 2.5 Auditor
- 2.6 Accountant cum Cashier
- 2.7 Laboratory Technician
- 2.8 Foreman
- 2.9 Mechanical Foreman
- 2.10 Assistant Sub Inspector
- 2.11 Operator
- 2.12 Electrician
- 2.13 Vehicle Electrician
- 2.14 Assistant Foreman
- 2.15 Mill Wright
- 2.16 Office Assistant cum Computer Typist
- 2.17 Data Entry/Control Operator
- 2.18 Laboratory Assistant
- 2.19 Assistant Operator
- 2.20 Stevedore Sarder
- 2.21 Vehicle Mechanic
- 2.22 Assistant Mill Wright
- 2.23 Silo Operative
- 2.24 Sprayman
- 3 Food Ministry Recruitment Exam Question Pattern
- 4 Food Ministry Job Circular 2018
- 5 How To Apply Food Ministry Job Application?
Food Ministry Job Circular’s Important Information
Application Starting Date: 17 July 2018
Application Ending Date: 14 August 2018
Number of Posts: 24
Number of Recruitment: 1166
Application Fees: 112 Taka For 1 to 23 No. Posts & 56 Taka For Only 24 No. Post.
Applicants Age: General Candidates Age Between 18-30 Years & Freedom Fighter or Freedom Fighter’s Children Age Between 18-32 Years.
Applicants Qualifications: 8th Class Pass, SSC Pass, HSC Pass, Degree Pass, Honors-Pass. (Different Posts Has Different Require Qualification)
Food Ministry Job Circular 2018 Posts
Stenographer cum Computer Operator
Steno-Typist cum Computer Operator
Upper Division Assistant
Accountant cum Cashier
Assistant Sub Inspector
Office Assistant cum Computer Typist
Data Entry/Control Operator
Assistant Mill Wright
Food Ministry Recruitment Exam Question Pattern
- In Recruitment 1,2,3,4,5,6,10,16,17 Candidates Will Participate 100 Marks Written Exam. Bangla- 30, English-30, Math-20 & GK-20. Successful Candidates Will Have To Participate In 10 Marks Oral Exam.
- In Recruitment 7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,18,19,20,21,22,23 Candidates Will Participate 100 Marks Written Exam. Bangla- 25, English-25, Math/Similar Subject-30 & GK-20. Successful Candidates Will Have To Participate In 10 Marks Oral Exam.
- In Recruitment 24 Candidates Will Participate 40 Marks Written Exam. Bangla- 10, English-10, Math-10 & GK-10. Successful Candidates Will Have To Participate In 10 Marks Oral Exam.
- The 2,3,16 & 17 Successful Written Candidates Will Have To Participate In Practical Exam.
Food Ministry Job Circular 2018
How To Apply Food Ministry Job Application?
Directorate General of Food Recruitment Job Application Is A Online Form Fill Up System. Applying To This Job, Need To Visit Official Website http://dgfood.gov.bd/ & http://dgfood.teletalk.com.bd/. We Added Online Application Link Bellow.Apply Here
Short Instruction About Form Fill Up
Click On “Apply Here” Button.
Click On Application Form (Click Here To Apply Online)
Select Any One Post Name And Click Next Button
Fill Up All The Information Very Carefully And Click Next Button
Upload Photo (300x 300 Pixel) & Signature (300 x 80 Pixel) And Submit.
After Form Fill Up Complete, Pay Your Fees Through Teletalk Sim. Please Follow Instruction From Notice About Payment.
Conclusion: If You Faces Any Problem, Comment Bellow. We Will Try To Solve Your Problem.