DOEXP Job Circular 2020 has been publish on http://www.explosives.gov.bd and daily newspaper. In addition We present it on our website for your convenience. Now we are going to discuss in details about Department of Explosives Job Circular. If you are searching a new government job circular then you can follow us. So let’s get started without any difficulty.
Department of Explosives Job Circular
Department of Explosives is a Bangladesh government regulatory agency responsible for regulating commercial explosives in Bangladesh and is attached to the Ministry of Power, Energy and Mineral Resources. Recently Department of Explosives publish a new job circular with a large number vacancies of different categories. This is good news for Bangladeshi job seekers. We decided to simplify the instructions in a step by step manner so that you can go through them and complete them easily. Let’s have a closer look at the key points of Department of Explosives Job Circular.
Job Circular Highlights
Here is some important information about DOEXP Job Circular 2020. For example The Explosives job circular publish on 29 September 2020. According to the job circular the online application is starts on 01 October 2020 and it is continue on 22 October 2020. So candidate have much time to decided for application. At first download the DOEXP Job Circular 2020 then read the whole job circular carefully. Then choose one post. The Department of Explosives have 06 vacancy in 02 category job circular. Which post name is Laboratory Assistant and Office Assistant. It is 3rd class job. Without any experience you can apply on it. But educational qualification must be match with job circular. At least SSC pass candidate can apply Department of Explosives Job Circular 2020. In addition Age should be no more than 30 years.
DOEXP Job Teleltalk Apply Online
- Go to http://doexp.teletalk.com.bd
- Write down all the necessary information to fill up the online application form.
- Attach a recent color photograph of maximum (300 pixels * 300 pixels) and signature of maximum (300 pixels * 80 pixels). The maximum size of the photograph should be 100 KB and the signature should be 60 KB.
- After submitting the application form correctly, you will get an applicant’s copy with a User ID, photograph, and signature on it. Please save this copy for further process.
- The application will not be accepted unless you have paid the application fee within 72 hours of application. Let’s head to that section.
How to Pay the Fee for the Department of Explosives Job Circular?
To pay the fee for this job circular, you need to send SMS from Teletalk pre-paid mobile phone. Here will be a quick overview of the SMS format so that you can do it without any hesitation. Make sure you follow along
- Type DOEXP<space>User ID and send it to 16222.
Example: DOEXP ABCDEF and send it to 16222.
- You will get a reply with your name, the fee amount, and a PIN.
- If you are sure to pay the fee, then write another SMS like the following.
- Type DOEXP<Space>YES<space>PIN and send it to 16222.
Example: DOEXP YES 12345678 and send it to 16222.
- If everything is successful, the payment will be confirmed through an SMS.
DOEXP Job Circular 2020
DOEXP Job Written and Viva Exam Notice
After the application process comes to an end, notice for the written exam will be published on http://www.explosives.gov.bd. You will also be notified through SMS. Don’t forget to keep an eye here as we will continue to update the relevant information.
If you have any further confusion about the Department of Explosives Job Circular, please go through the circular to find the exact solution.