CDA Job Circular Has been published. The Chittagong Development Authority has recently published a notification for recruitment of manpower in their vacancies on their official website https://cda.gov.bd/. Chittagong Development Authority will appoint a total of 18 people in 6 posts. Both men and women will be recruited. You can also apply if you have interest and qualifications.
To be the first to get all the job notifications of government, private and bank, visit our Facebook page (Shesprokash.com) and stay connected with Like. If you have found any position matching with your educational qualifications and required experience, you can see the job circular 2021 of Chittagong Development Authority (Chattogram Development Authority CDA Job Circular) given below the picture file.
Also, let your nearest friends know about the recruitment notice, but if they find a position that matches their educational qualifications and required experience, they can also apply.
Chattogram Development Authority Job Circular
Appointment Notification Notification / Exemption from Ministry of Housing and Public Works and Ministry of Finance. Applications are being invited to become a real citizen of Bangladesh.
1. Position Name: Assistant Town Planner
Number of posts: 03
Educational Qualification: Must have Bachelor’s degree in Urban and Regional Planning / Rural Planning.
2. Position Name: Assistant Architect
Number of posts: 01
Educational Qualification: Must have 2 years experience in Landscaping, Urban Design with Bachelor Degree in Architecture.
3. Position Name: Assistant Engineer (Survey)
Number of posts: 02
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
4. Position Name: Assistant Programmer
Number of posts: 01
Educational Qualification: Must have Bachelor Degree in Computer Science & Engineering / Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Urban & Regional Planning Telecommunication Engineering / Information Technology / Applied Mathematics / GIS Technology / Geography.
Application Deadline: The application form should reach the office of the Secretary, Chittagong Development Authority by January 09, 2021.
See the official notice for details:
Chattogram Development Authority Job Circular Terms:
01. Interested candidates should send their application by post / courier / directly to the office of the undersigned by 09/01/2021. Late applications will not be accepted under any circumstances. Considering the Covid-19 situation, the age of the candidate should be within the maximum 30 (thirty) years on 25/03/2020 as per the instructions of the Ministry of Public Administration. However, sons and daughters of freedom fighters / martyrs and sons and daughters of sons and daughters. The age limit for employment of physically challenged persons is relaxed up to 32 (thirty two) years.
02. According to the decision of the Inter-Ministerial Committee on Manpower Determination of the Ministry of Finance for the project titled “Preparing Master Plan of Chittagong Metropolitan Area (2020-2041)”, appropriate officers / employees will be appointed in the recommended posts following the existing employment rules of Chowk. The prescribed application form can be found at Chowk website: www.cda.gov.bd. The name of the post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the application envelope.
03. 300 / – for serial number 1-6 and Rs. 200 / – for serial number 7 from any scheduled bank in favor of the Chairman of Chittagong Development Authority. The following paperwork should be submitted with the application: a) Certificate of all educational qualifications attested by the first class gazetted officer. B) Newly attested 2 (two) copy passport size color photograph attested by first class gazetted officer. C) Certificate of Character issued by the first class Gazetted Officer. D) Local Union Parishad. Ward Commissioner of City Corporation Citizenship certificate from the chairman of the municipality.
04. Copy of National Identity Card / Birth Certificate attested by first class Gazetted Officer. F) Attested copy of certificate of experience (where applicable). Candidates working in government, semi-government / autonomous organizations must apply through the appropriate authorities. Defective / incomplete and late application will be considered as direct rejection. To determine the age of sons and daughters of freedom fighters / martyrs and sons and daughters of freedom fighters / attested copies attested by the first class gazetted officer with the specific certificate issued by the Ministry of Liberation War Affairs or Hon’ble Prime Minister.
Where applicable, the prevailing rules and quota policy of the government regarding quotas will be followed and subsequent amendments to the relevant rules and regulations will be followed. No lobbying or recommendation will be considered as disqualification of the candidate. Written to the candidate. TA / DA will not be given in all cases for participation in oral examination. Eligible candidates / candidates will be informed through letter for competitive selection test and interview after initial verification and selection. The decision of the authorities will be final in the case of appointment without any reason.
The directives / rules and regulations of the Ministry of Public Administration and the Ministry of Finance related to the manpower of the development project will be applicable. Instructions from the Ministry of Public Administration in cases not mentioned above Rules and regulations will be applicable. Initially nominated / appointed candidates will be given final appointment after health examination and police verification as per government rules. The Authority reserves the right to issue notifications of revision / suspension / cancellation / reappointment of these appointments without giving any reason. In this case, the decision of the authority will be considered in the final sense.