BPSC Government School Assistant Teacher Job Circular 2018, BPSC Assistant Teacher, Govt. School Teacher Job Circular, BPSC Recruitment, Assistant Teacher Recruitment, BPSC Non-Cadre Teacher Job Circular, Non-Cadre Teacher Circular, বিপিএসসি নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি ২০১৮, সরকারি বিদ্যালয়ে সহকারী শিক্ষক নিয়োগ, বাংলাদেশ কর্ম কমিশন, bpsc.gov.bd, http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd
BPSC refers to Bangladesh Public Service Commission. BPSC has published a circular for them who loves the teaching profession. It is a golden opportunity for unemployed talented students. This notice of BPSP is basically aimed at completing vacant posts of teachers of government high schools in the country. According to the recruitment notice of BPSS, a total of 1318 teachers will be recruited in different required subjects in the required government schools in the country.
Teachers are respected to all. A teacher’s job is to raise awareness as a real person by teaching people among the common people. Teachers are the creators of the life of the students and the source of immense inspiration. So taking this great work as a profession is a great opportunity for you. As a great teacher, you can try to take responsibility for building a student as a citizen. You can apply “The Government School Assistant Teacher Job” as the first step to start this work. Let’s go and discuss the details.
BPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Details
- Notice has been published 9 September 2018
- The application has begun from September 10
- The application will end on 08 October at 6 pm
Vacant Posts: 1,318
- Assistant Teacher (Bangla) 365 Vacant Posts
- Assistant Teacher (English) 106 Vacant Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Mathematics) 205 Vacant Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Social Science) 83 Vacant Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Physical Science) 10 Vacant Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Biology) 118 Vacant Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Management Studies) 08 Vacant Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Geography) 54 Vacant Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Art) 92 Vacant Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Physical Studies) 93 Vacant Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Islamic Studies) 172 Vacant Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Agriculture) 72 Vacant Posts
- Salary: Taka-16,000-38,640 / – (According to National Pay Scale-015) Other allowances / facilities as per the Rules.
- The applicant’s copy will have a User ID number, and using this User ID number, the candidate will submit 500 / – (five hundred) taka for the examination fee by SMS from any Teletalk pre-paid mobile number in the following manner.
- Candidates with the User ID will be able to submit the fee in the next 72 hours (up to 11.10.2008, till 6.00 pm).
- Candidate’s age will be calculated from 01.09.2008. For the general candidates, the age given in the notification will be considered. It means that the general candidates should be at the age of 30 years. Relative to the children of freedom fighters and the disabled candidates for at least 32 years. But for the sons and daughters of children of freedom fighters and minority ethnic candidates, the age is not less than 30 years.
- Candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh. Those candidates who are married to a non-Bangladeshi citizen or are committed to marrying, those candidates will not be considered eligible to apply without the written permission of the government. After the written examination of the government’s permission, the BPSC form must be accompanied by Form-3.
BPSC Assistant Teacher Job Circular
You can view a single page view or download or download the full PDF file. Download The BPSC Assistant Teacher Job Circular PDF
Clicking on the photo will take a bigger view of the pictures.
Download Page 01
Download Page 02
Download Page 03
Download Page 04
Download Page 05
Download Page 06
Download Page 07
Download Page 08
Download Page 09
Download Page 10
Download Page 11
Download Page 12
Download Page 13
Download Page 14
Download Page 15
Download Page 16
Download Page 17
BPSC Assistant Teacher Job Application Process
Application for Assistant Teacher of Government School will be online and will be deposited by Teletalk sim.
- Click the Apply button to enter the online application page.
- Select your appropriate topic or post and click on next.
- Fill all the correct information and go to the next step.
- Submit application with correct image and signature.
- Print or download filled application information.
- Complete the payment with the user id of your filled application form.
BPSC Assistant Teacher Exam & Marking System
The BPSC Assistant Teacher Examination and Marking System was discussed. All information is taken from the notice.
For the registration candidates in the serial no. 83-94 of the notification
- MCQ type 200 (two hundred) number of written examination will be required to participate.
- Bengali, English, General Knowledge (Bangladesh and International Affairs) and Math and Mental Skills will be questioned.
- In answer to the question paper set number, the candidate must answer the set question. Answers to different sets will be canceled.
MCQ type written examination number distribution and time is as follows
(Bangladesh and international affairs)
|4||Math and Mental Skills||60|
- There will be a total of 200 (two hundred) questions in the examination. Candidates will get 1 for each correct answer; Wrong answer will be cut 0.50 for every wrong answer.
- The decision of the Commission to determine the suitability and success of candidates for participation in the examination will be final.
- Candidates who have passed written exams of MCQ type BPSC Form-3 will take oral exam based oral exams after taking verification.
- Verbal examination number 50 and pass number 40%.
BPSC Assistant Teacher Exam Admit Card
The admit card is not yet published
BPSC Assistant Teacher Exam Result
The result is not yet published
If you face any problem, tell us by commenting.