Taxes Appeal Zone Job Circular 2024 has been published with a lot of vacancies. So, to be a part of Taxes Appeal Zone-4 Dhaka employee is now easier. In this case, if you are an interested candidate for the Taxes Appeal Zone-4 Dhaka (Taxes Appeal Zone) job circular, then this recruitment is for you.
So, before applying for this Job recruitment, kindly read every detail about the Taxes Appeal Zone job circular. Here you can get about the Taxes Appeal Zone-4 Dhaka job circular’s application dates, education qualifications, age limit, experience, how to apply or application form fill-up, paying fees, circuler pdf/images, etc.
Taxes Appeal Zone Job Posts, Qualification, Salary
There are several job categories (Steno Typist cum Computer Operator, Office Sohayok) in the Taxes Appeal Zone job circular with many vacant posts. So, each post has different vacancies, salaries, and required educational qualifications for applying. So let’s take a look at Taxes Appeal Zone-4 Dhaka (Taxes Appeal Zone) Posts with Qualifications and Salaries.
Post Name: Steno Typist cum Computer Operator, Office Sohayok
Vacant Posts: 04
Salary: 10.200-28.680 to 8.250-20.010 Taka
Qualifications: Class Eight Pass, SSC Pass, HSC Pass, Degree Pass/Honors, Higher
Taxes Appeal Zone-4 Dhaka Job Circular 2024
Taxes Appeal Zone-4 Dhaka Government Job Circular has 04 job vacancies for various posts. This PBS job recruitment includes various categories like Steno Typist cum Computer Operator, Office Sohayok. If you are interested in these job posts with 10.200-28.680 to 8.250-20.010 Taka salary then you must apply within the given deadline 25 February 2024 to 05 February 2024 . Here is some key information about Taxes Appeal Zone-4 Dhaka (Taxes Appeal Zone) Jobs Circular 2024.
Taxes Appeal Zone Job Circular 2024 Details
|Taxes Appeal Zone-4 Dhaka
|Org Short Name
|Taxes Appeal Zone
|05 February 2024
|Total Vacant Posts
|10.200-28.680 to 8.250-20.010 Taka
|Application Start Date
|25 February 2024
|05 February 2024
|18 to 30 (for General) and 18 to 32 (for Quota) years
|Class Eight Pass, SSC Pass, HSC Pass, Degree Pass/Honours, Higher.
|Via Online Application
Taxes Appeal Zone Job Circular 2024 PDF Download
Online Application Link: Click here to Apply
Online Application Direct Link: Click here to Apply
download Taxes Appeal Zone-4 Dhaka Job Circular 2024 PDF
Apply Taxes Appeal Zone Job Online – https://taxappealzone4dhaka.gov.bd
To apply for the Taxes Appeal Zone-4 Dhaka (Taxes Appeal Zone) job, candidates must submit their forms online. So follow the steps below to apply Taxes Appeal Zone job circular.
- First, open http://taz4.teletalk.com.bd to fill out the Taxes Appeal Zone recruitment form.
- Then, read the current Taxes Appeal Zone job circular and make sure that you are eligible to apply for your desired post.
- After that, open the Taxes Appeal Zone-4 Dhaka Application form page, select your applicable post, and click on the Next button.
- In this section, if you are a Premium Member of All jobs, then select yes and provide your All jobs ID. In this case, all the fields will auto-fill fill-up based on your saved All jobs profile. If you are not a Premium Member, select the No button and click on the Next button.
- Next, fill up your Basic Information, Present Address, Permanent Address, Required Educational Qualification (SSC/Equivalent Level, HSC/Equivalent Level, Graduation/Equivalent Level, Masters/Equivalent Level), and Other Experiences if you have.
- Then, type in the captcha field in the same alphabet as the image. After that, Mark the tik to declare that your provided information is correct and true and click on the next button.
- On the next page, you can see your Taxes Appeal Zone application preview with the uploading Image and Signature option. Check your provided information carefully and upload your recent Photograph (300px x 300px) and Signature (300px x 80px) scan or image copy.
- Finally, submit your Taxes Appeal Zone application form online by http://taz4.teletalk.com.bd.
Application Fee Payment Process
Though, candidates can see the payment process in each application form. In this case, Teletalk mobile users can pay the fee by using a specific format by sending a mobile SMS. So, let’s look at the process for paying the Taxes Appeal Zone application fee.
Using a TeleTalk Sim, open your message option type”Taxes Appeal Zone USER ID” and send the message to 16222.
Taxes Appeal Zone JP8A6
Then, you will receive a replay message with your name, post name, and pin number. You have to send another SMS using the pin “Taxes Appeal Zone YES PIN” to confirm payment.
Taxes Appeal Zone YES 12345678
After that, your Taxes Appeal Zone application fee will be charged from your mobile balance and you will receive an SMS with confirmation.
Taxes Appeal Zone job circular 2024 has provided the candidates the opportunity to work in various positions in the Taxes Appeal Zone-4 Dhaka organization. If you want to apply for Taxes Appeal Zone-4 Dhaka Jobs, first carefully read the Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, and Selection Procedure for each post. Follow the instructions outlined in the Taxes Appeal Zone Job Circular. Assuring candidates a job placement in Taxes Appeal Zone will contribute to the development of infrastructure in the country.