Pubali Bank Exam Question Solution 01 March 2019, Pubali Bank Recruitment Exam Question Paper Solution To The Exam Was Held On 01-03-2019 Friday. পূবালী ব্যাংক নিয়োগ পরীক্ষার প্রশ্নপত্র সমাধান 1 মার্চ ২০১৯, www.pubalibangla.com
Exam Name: Junior Officer
Exam Type: MCQ
Organization Name: Pubali Bank Limited
Exam Date: 01 March 2019
Exam Time: 10 AM to 11 AM
সূচীপত্র / Contents
- 1 Pubali Bank Junior Officer Exam Question Solution
Pubali Bank Junior Officer Exam Question Solution
It was tried to give a correct solution to the question paper. But people are just wrong. We may have unknowingly some wrong solutions. If you have found any false, then please tell us through comments.
Pubali Bank Junior Officer: English Question Solution
Choose One Word Substitution
- Yearly Celebration-Anniversary
- A Person interested in reading books-Bookworm
- Who studies formation of the earth-Geologist
- A tank in which fish are kept-Aquarium
- One who sacrifices his life for a cause-Martyr
Choose the correct Synonym
Choose Correctly spelt word
Fill in the gap with Proper Word
- Agreed with
- Have been
Pubali Bank Junior Officer: GK Question Solution
- Two valiant freedom fighters who have been awarded `Bir Protik’ title-
Ans: Dr. setara Begum & Taramon Bibi
- During the war of Liberation, Barisal was under sector number-
- Who was the Finance Minister of Mujibnagar Government?
Ans: Captain M Mansur Ali
- General AK Niazi Surrendered at-
Ans: Suhrawardy udyan
- Who was the main singer of the `Concert for Bangladesh’ in 1971?
Ans: George Harrison
- What is the global rank of Bangladesh in terms of population?
- Which cricketer has scored fastest century in ODI Cricket?
Ans: AB De Villiars
- Which of the following is the deepest river in the world?
- Which of these organisations has been awarded the nobel prize three times?
Ans: International Committee of Red Cross
- A megabyte is actually equal to____ kilobytes.
- A Groupware is a___.
- The High Commissioner of India to Bangladesh who has been appointed as the new Indian Ambassador to USA_____.
- Ans: Hasha Vardhan Shringla
- Which of the following Indian states has a boundary with Myanmar as well as Bangladesh?
- What is the name of the Central Bank of India?
Ans: Reserve Bank of India
- As per world Bank criteria, Bangladesh has been graduated to the lower middle income status in the year___.
- Who was the promoter of Chinese `one belt one road’ initiative?
Ans: Xi Jinping
- The procedure for starting or re-starting a computer is called____.
- Antivirus software is a type of___.
Ans: Utility software
- `RAM’ Stands for____.
Ans: Random Access Memory
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) consists of___.
Ans: all of the above
- who has been awarded posthumous `Ekushey Padak’ in 2018?
Ans: Humayun Faridi
- which district of Bangladesh was a part of Assam?
- which river of Bangladesh has its origin in Tibet?
- According to Article 48 of Constitution of Bangladesh, what should be the minimum age of the president?
- The currency of Japan is known as___.