Online Train Ticket Booking New System 2023,Rail communication has become very popular among the people for safe travel. For a long time, train tickets for Bangladesh could be bought both online and offline, but a few days ago, online ticket sales were stopped due to tender complications in the case of online tickets. However, it is about to end. The new online ticketing system is to be launched from today.
From now on, you have to follow the new method of online ticketing. Many of you don’t know how to buy train tickets online under the new rules. But no worries, in this article we will show you the new rules for buying train tickets online. How to buy a train ticket. New time to buy a train ticket. Here we will discuss all the new rules of the train including the new method of buying train tickets. So read this article till the end to know the updated rules of buying / cutting train tickets and new methods of buying tickets.Train Ticket Booking New System.
New rules for train tickets – Bangladesh Railway online ticket
The current method of cutting train tickets is quite different from the previous rules. Earlier, train tickets could be easily purchased through the rail service app, but now it is no longer the case. Now there are two ways to get a train ticket. Below is a discussion of new ways to buy train tickets.
New ticket registration process for train tickets
- First you have to enter the web site https://eticket.rancil.gov.bd. You have to click on the “Registration” button at the bottom of the web site.
- A new page called “Create an Account” will appear. Here the relevant fields of “Personal Information” would be filled with the necessary information: Security code will be filled with the “Security Code” displayed next to the cell and click on the Register button.
- If all the information is correct, a new page called “Registration Successful” will appear.
- The e-ticketing system will immediately send an e-mail from Bangladesh Railway to the e-mail address you provided.
- You need to open the e-mail provided by Bangladesh Railway in the message box of your e-mail. Click on the “Click” link inside the message. After this process, the passenger registration process will be completed.
Under the new rules, the process of purchasing train tickets online
- First you need to enter the web site www.eticket.rancil.gov.bd.
- The “Log in” panel fills in the e-mail address, password and security code: Click on the “Log in” button.
- Then you have to click on the “Purchase ticket” button on the next page.
- The page that will come here will have to fill in the required travel date, starting station, destination station, train name, class, ticket number. On the next page, the ticket requested by “Registration Seat Available” and its price will be given. If you have a ticket, you have to click the “Purchase ticket” button.
- The ticket price will be deducted from the passenger’s deposit through credit card, cash card or BRAC bank account and the ticket is confirmed by sending the e-ticket to the passenger’s e-mail.
- Print the ticket sent from the e-mail message box along with the photo ID and provide the e-ticket given “Ticket Print Information” and collect the printed ticket from the respective source station before departure.
Do I need to print out train tickets online?
If you have purchased a train ticket using your NID. Then you don’t need to print out your train ticket. And you can print out if you want. But if you are buying a ticket with someone else’s NID. Then print out the ticket for your own safety. Maybe you have to face some problems inside the train because these tickets are not printed out.
Rules for canceling train tickets -Train Ticket Booking New System
So far, after purchasing tickets online, there is no system to cancel or refund the ticket. In this case, however, it would be better for the passengers to have their tickets canceled until a certain time before the departure of the train station. Many people buy train tickets 4/5 days in advance. Travel may be canceled due to any unforeseen problems. So returning or canceling a train ticket is an urgent matter.
Hopefully this article will help you in buying train tickets under the new rules. Thanks for staying with me till the end.