Bangladesh Bank has recently published job circulars for 1439 people. The Combined 5 Bank job circular has been published by official website. Bangladesh Bank has issued notifications for a total of 5 banks in 1439 posts.
Among the five banks are Sonali Bank, Agrani Bank, Janata Bank, Rupali Bank and Bangladesh Development Bank. In contrast to 1439 posts, 647 posts will be provided in Sonali Bank, 400 in Agrani Bank. And 105 in Janata Bank, 75 in Rupali Bank and 3 in Bangladesh Development Bank.
Below we will discuss in detail about the Job Circular of Combined 5 Bank. So those who want to apply for the post of Officer Cash of Combined 5 Bank should read the post carefully.
Combined 5 Banks Job Circular
Notices have been published for the officer cash posts by BB. Bangladesh Bank has published job circulars for these five banks through a notification. There are many of us who have a tendency to be bankers. This job circular is very important for them. Because, 1439 posts in a single circular is a big matter. So this circular is very interesting for those who want to build a career in the bank to get a job. So, interested people follow the post and apply to the combined 5 bank job.
Name Of The Post : Officer Cash
Last Date of Application : 22 February 2021
Circular Published Date : 31 January 2021
Salary : 16000/- to 38640/-
Number Of Post : 1439
Sonali Bank Ltd. : 647
Rupali Bank Ltd. : 75
Agrani Bank Ltd. : 400
Janata Bank Ltd. : 105
Bangladesh Development Bank : 03
Benefit Of Combined 5 Bank Job Application
There are many benefits to applying to the Combined 5 Bank job. The benefits of applying for the post of Officer Cash of Combined 5 Bank are follow
- There is no need to apply separately for 5 banks. Once you apply, you can apply to five banks.
- The cost of applying for a job will be greatly reduced. Because it would have cost 1000 Taka to apply separately in five banks but now it will cost only 200 Taka.
- Study pressure will be greatly shorten as only one test will be taken for five banks. This will reduce the stress on the applicants.
- Combined bank job application will cut down the suffering of applicants and save time.
Educational Qualification For Combined 5 Bank Job Application
The educational and other qualifications are below for Combined 5 Bank Job Application.
- Any M.A. Degree or 4 years Hons or Hons (Pass) Degree from any authorized University.
- First Class is compulsory from SSC or HSC.
- 3rd class is not acceptable from any academic exam. Example: GPA 3.00 is First class and GPA 2.00 to under 3.00 is 2nd class.
- Applicants age must be under 30 years by Date : 01-03-2021 and 32 years is acceptable for freedom fighter quota.
Application Procedure Of Combined 5 Bank Officer Cash Job
The Application procedure of Combined 5 Bank Job is very easy. But the process is fully online based. So, follow the instruction and apply the combined 5 bank .
Online Application Form:
Only apply by filling up the Online Application Form the Bangladesh Bank Employment Website (https://erecruitment.bb.org.bd). The rules and other conditions for filling up the form while submitting the application online can be found on the website.
Candidate’s name, father’s and mother’s name should be written in SSC or equivalent certificate in the same way as in online application. So That, before apply please check the SSC or HSC certificate.
Permanent Address of the Candidate:
The permanent address mentioned in the Nationality Certificate. That issued by the Chairman of the Union Parishad / Mayor / Ward Councilor. The candidate should be mentioned as the permanent address of the candidate. Married female candidates can use their husband’s permanent address as their permanent address.
- In case of new applicant, the candidate must scan and upload the color picture (with white background).
- Photo size is not less than 600×600 pixels and file size not more than 100 KB .
- Do not cover the face and ears.
- Black and white pictures will not be accepted.
So that, we need a color 600X600 pixel photo and less then 100kb.
- In case of new applicant, the size of the signeture not be less than or more than 300×80 pixels and the file size should not be more than 60 KB.
- The signature of the uploaded candidate must be given in black ink on the white paper.
N.B: For details procedure in bangla please see the application system in Photo. So, Those who have the advantage of reading in Bengali, see the picture.
Application Fee Payment System Of Combined Five Bank Reqruitment
Amount of application fee is 200 taka only. And the Examination fee is non-refundable. which belongs to Dutch Bangla Bank Limited. Payment Gateway ‘Rocket’ Instant / Prepaid method applicant’s own or agent
Combined 5 Bangladesh Bank Officer Cash Admit CardGet Admit Card
Special Note: It is advisable to fill up the application form with sufficient time in hand without waiting for the last date and time and save the Tracking Page in hard copy format by paying the fee. So, don’t lost the time.