Do you want to pursue a PhD program in Denmark? If yes, then you have landed at the right place. University of Copenhagen PhD Positions is currently accepting applications from international students for its fully funded scholarships. In this article, we will guide you through the eligibility criteria, application process, and benefits of this scholarship.
University of Copenhagen
The University of Copenhagen is a leading research university located in the capital city of Denmark. It was founded in 1479 and is the oldest university in Denmark. The university is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world, with a strong focus on research, innovation, and academic excellence. It offers a wide range of study programs across various fields such as humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, health sciences, and life sciences.
The University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions 2023 Overview
|Scholarship Name||The University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions|
|Level of Study||PhD|
|Institution||University of Copenhagen|
|Opportunity Focus Areas||Various positions|
|Program Period||3 years|
|Deadline||No specific date but March 2023|
|Eligible Nationalities||All countries|
|Benefits||Monthly salary, pension|
|Eligibility Criteria||Hold a relevant MSc degree, good English skills, emphasis on previous publications and work experience|
|How to Apply||Online application|
|Required Documents||Cover letter, transcripts of records, CV, list of publications (if any), contact details of 1-3 professional referees|
University of Copenhagen PhD Positions Coverage & Benefits
The University of Copenhagen PhD Positions is a fully funded scholarship program for international students. The scholarship covers the following expenses:
- The monthly salary of the PhD student starts around 27,590 DKK / approx. 3,678 EUR (April 2020 level) plus pension, depending on seniority.
- Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible.
University of Copenhagen PhD Positions Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the University of Copenhagen PhD Positions, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Good English skills.
- Hold a relevant MSc degree.
- Emphasis will be placed on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Applicants must submit a cover letter, transcripts of records, CV, list of publications (if any), and contact details of 1-3 professional referees.
- The University welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
How to Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the University of Copenhagen PhD Positions:
- Visit the official website of the University of Copenhagen PhD Positions: https://employment.ku.dk/phd/.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Create a new user account.
- Complete your personal and academic details.
- Upload the required documents in PDF format.
- Submit your application.
University of Copenhagen Courses
University of Copenhagen PhD Positions Official Website
For more information about the University of Copenhagen PhD Positions, please visit the official website: https://employment.ku.dk.
The University of Copenhagen PhD Positions is an excellent opportunity for international students to pursue a fully funded PhD program in Denmark. The scholarship covers all expenses, including monthly salary and pension. The eligibility criteria are simple, and the application process is easy. If you meet the requirements, do not hesitate to apply for this scholarship program. Good luck!