MIST Admission Test 2020-21 Circular, Notice and Application Process. Military institute of science and technology admission 2020-2021. সামরিক (মিলিটারি) বিজ্ঞান ও প্রযুক্তি ইনস্টিটিউট ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তি ২০২১, Mist admission circular 2020-21 will be declared on Mist official website www.admission.mist.ac.bd. In this post, we discuss MIST admission requirements, apply date, exam date and other information.
- 1 MIST Admission Circular 2020-21
- 1.1 Qualifications For MIST Admission.
- 1.2 Eligibility for Written Test of MIST
- 1.3 MIST Admission Test Marks Distribution
- 1.4 Military Institute of Science & Technology Admission Notice 2021
- 1.5 Selection Criteria for Admission.
- 1.6 Application Form Submission
- 1.7 Total seats in MIST
- 1.8 MIST Admission Test Help Line
MIST Admission Circular 2020-21
Military institute of science and technology declared their upcoming admission test date. According to notice, MIST admission test will be held on March 05, 2021. As soon as possible admission authority uncover their admission circular 2021.
Online Application Start : 04 February 2021
Application Last Date: 18 February 2021
Exam Date: 05 March 2021
Application Fee: ( A Unit 800 Taka & A+B & B Unit 1000 Taka)
Qualifications For MIST Admission.
- SSC or Equivalent: The applicants who passed the examination in 2017 & 2018 in Science Group
obtaining a minimum GPA 4.00 (without fourth subject) on the scale of 5.0 can apply.
- HSC or Equivalent: The applicants who passed in 2019 & 2020 obtaining a minimum total grade
point 17 in four subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & English) can apply.
- GCE (‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels or Equivalent).
(1) The applicants who passed in 2017 & 2018 with minimum ‘B’ grade in five subjects including
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in GCE ‘O’ Level can apply.
(2) The applicants who passed in 2019 & 2020 with minimum ‘B’ grade in Mathematics, Physics
and Chemistry in GCE ‘A’ Level can apply.
- Applicants interested in Biomedical Engineering must have Biology at HSC or equivalent level with a
minimum grade point of ‘A-’/ GCE ‘A’ or equivalent level with a minimum grade point of ‘C’.
Eligibility for Written Test of MIST
- A short-listed candidate will be allowed to appear written test. These candidates include candidates
passed in HSC/Equivalent Examination in 2020 and passed HSC or equivalent
- Short-listing of candidates will be done on the basis of total GPA/Number obtained in Mathematics,
Physics and Chemistry in HSC or Equivalent Examination. In case of tie, order of priority for finding the
eligible candidates will be: GPA/Number in Mathematics, Physics and then Chemistry.
- Two separate lists of applicants (one for current year and the other for last year) will be generated for
selection purpose to appear written admission test only.
- Shortlist of eligible candidates will be published on ### in the MIST website: www.mist.ac.bd.
MIST Admission Test Marks Distribution
There will be no multiple choice type questions (MCQ). questions will be in both in English or Bangla and applicants can answer in English or Bangla. The marks distributions for both units are follows:
|A (Engineering)||Mathematics||40||Total Marks 100 Examination Duration: 2 hours|
|B (Architecture)||Drawing and Architecture related topics||100||Total Marks: 100 (A)+100 (B) Examination Duration:(2+2) hours|
NB: For Unit A only, candidates will sit for the written test of 3 hours. For Unit B (Architecture) only /both A and B (Engineering and Architecture) candidates will sit for the written test of 5 hours (3 hours 2 hours) with a break in between.
There will be NO multiple choice type questions (MCQ); questions will be in both English and Bangla and applicants can answer in English or Bangla. The marks distributions for both units are as follows:
Unit A(Engineering) Total Marks: 200 Duration: 3 hours
2. Physics 60 Examination
3. Chemistry 40
4. English 20.
Unit B (Architecture) Total Marks: 200 + 100 Examination Duration: (3 + 2) hours
Drawing and Architecture related topics 100
For Unit A only, candidates will sit for the written test of 3 hours. For Unit B (Architecture) only/both A and
B (Engineering and Architecture) candidates will sit for the written test of 5 hours (3 hours + 2 hours) with a
break in between.
Military Institute of Science & Technology Admission Notice 2021
Selection Criteria for Admission.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection will be prepared on the basis of Written Test only.
Minimum qualifying marks in the written test is 40% for both Unit A and Unit B.
- 5% marks will be deducted from the written test for the candidates passed in 2019. Thereafter, a Combined Merit List (candidates passed in 2020 and 2019 will be prepared for the admission and department allocation.
Application Form Submission
Application to be submitted online through MIST website(www.mist.ac.bd) only. After successful submission of application, applicant will receive a USER ID. With that USER ID, applicant needs to send SMS to 16222 from Tele-Talk pre-paid mobile phone with required balance. The application fee is Tk 900 (nine hundred) for Unit A and Tk 1100 (eleven hundred) for Unit B and Unit (A+B). Detailed instructions for e-Application and Fee submission is given in MIST website. On successful completion of both, applicant will receive a PASSWORD through SMS using which an eligible applicant can download Admit Card.
Total seats in MIST
There are 570 seats in Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST). We have given department wise seat number for student’s benefits….
|Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||60|
|Electrical, Electronic and Communication Engineering(EECE)||60|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||60|
|Aeronautical Engineering (AE)||50|
|Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (NAME)||40|
|Biomedical Engineering (BME)||40|
|Nuclear Science and Engineering (NSE)||40|
|Civil & Environmental EngineeringCivil & Water Resources Engineering||60|
|Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)||50|
|Petroleum and Mining Engineering (PME)||25|
MIST Admission Test Help Line
Further clarification may be sought from MIST website (www.mist.ac.bd) and Admission Help Desk
All Information Source: MIST Admission Website