Non-Government Teachers’ Registration & Certification authority (NTRCA) NGI Job Circular notice has been published 07 January 2020. NTRCA is one of the largest Non- Government organization in Bangladesh. DNC has published a huge job circular by the Authority. So It it is easy to say that it’s a very attractive Job Circular for job seekers. .Minimum Masters/ Graduation/ Honors and Degree passed completed all students can apply this job circular. It is a circular with 10 designations, where total 1199 posts are available. Interested candidates can apply in NTRCA job circular. Its a golden chance for Bangladeshi Unemployed people. Here I discuss full details about NTRCA Job Circular 2020.
Non-Government Teachers’ Registration and Certification Authority was established in 2005 by the Government of Bangladesh. It holds annual Teachers Registration Examinations in Bangladesh. NTRCA Job circular published 07 January 2020. This Job Circular applying time start 08 January 2020 And the application dead line is 22 January 2020. So, if you interested this job circular then apply very fast. Tell your closer friends who want to do work in this sector. So, you should not late to apply. By join This job anyone build his career very easily. Please Check the original Job Circular photo that is given below. If there are any job position match your educational qualification the apply very Fast.
So, NTRCA job circular 2020 related all of information as like post name, vacancy, salary, age, educational status and others information available here in my website and that is NewresultBD.com . So, If you interested this job circular then you should submit your application within 22 January 2020. Read the article until finish to know about this Job.
Important Information About NTRCA Job:
- Organization Name: Non-Government Teachers’ Registration & Certification Authority
- Short Name: NTRCA
- Post Category: 10
- Vacancy: 1199
- Educational Status: See The Original Job Circular
- Salary: See The Job Circular
- Age: 35 year
- Apply Fee: 180\- Tk.
- Job Location: Anywhere In Bangladesh
- Job Type: Non-Government
- Nature Of Job: Full Time
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Source: Official Website
- Experience: See The Job Circular
- Job Published Date: 07 January 2020
- Application Time Start: 08 January 2020
- Dead line: 22 January 2020
- Official Website: http://ntrca.gov.bd
- Application Website: http://ngi.teletalk.com.bd/
NTRCA NGI Job Circular 2020 Trade Name:
- Food Processing And Preservation
- Civil Contraction
- General Electrical Works
- General Electronic Works / General Electronics Works
- Dress Making
- Computer And Information technology
- General Mechanics
- Refrigeration And Air conditioning
- Plumbing and Pipe Fitting
- Welding And Fabrication .
NTRCA Job Circular 2020 Image Given Below:
Apply Methods For This Job:
- At first, Open your Browser.
- Then, Go their Application Website http://ngi.teletalk.com.bd/
- After that, Select Your Suitable Post.
- Then, Fill Up the application form very carefully.
- After that, Upload your photo and signature. Photo size is 300*300 Pixels & Signature size is 300*80 Pixels.
- Photo and Signature must be upload by Scanning.
- Then, input your mobile number and check again before clicking the submit button.
- After all, Print your application copy.
Payment Methods For This Job:
- When the application form filled completed, money will be send within 72 hours.
- Applicants must be pay 180\- Tk. For The Application Post.
- Applicants send the money Through Teletalk mobile.
- This Money is not refundable.
Sms Methods For NTRCA Apply:
1st Sms: NTRCA<Space>User ID & send to 16222
Example: NTRCA ABCDEF & send to 16222
Reply: Applicants name, TK. 180\-Tk Will be charged as a application Fee. Your PIN is 12345678. To pay fee type NTRCA<Space>YES<Space>PIN & send to 16222
2nd Sms: NTRCA<Space>YES<Space>PIN & send to 16222
Example: NTRCA YES 12345678 & send to 16222
Reply: Congratulations, Applicants name, Payment completed Successfully NTRCA application for post ******* USER ID is ABCDEF and password (********).