Medical (MBBS) Admission 2020 application process has started. Get MBBS Admission circular and notice 2020-21. Know details here about this admission test for 1st year MBBS application will continue till September 17, 2019. So interested candidates can apply before last date of application. For this all necessary of Medical admission is discussed below. Continue reading to learn about Medical MBBS Admission process of session 2020-21.
Online application for admission to MBBS first year (2020-21) at government and private medical colleges of the country has started. The application starts at 12pm on Tuesday (August 27th). So interested applicants can submit their information and apply online and will have to pay Tk 1,000 for the exam fee. Also, only students who meet the requirements can apply. So let’s know all the requirements and conditions and all the information related to the Medical MBBS admission test.
As Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) has published the 1st year Medical admission circular for session 2020-21. So in the circular DGHS has included all necessary dates and time. As we discussing about this issue, so we highlight it here.
However, we shearing all important date and times here according to the MBBS admission circular.
|Application Begins From||27 August 2019|
|Application Deadline||17 September 2019|
|Admit Card will available to download between||26 September to 29 September|
|Admission Test or Exam Date||4 October 2019|
Conditions and Requirements for MBBS Admission
The Conditions and Requirements for Admission test is to say that we are meaning the minimum requirements for the medical admission test. So it is very important to know about it. Interested students want to participate in admission test but many can not a do. Because most of they has a little GPA. In this case, firstly students want to know about the minimum requirements to apply for admission test.
Well, we describing here all the information about minimum requirements and conditions here. In order to application you should fulfill all the minimum requirements of admission.
- Students that can apply who passed SSC in 2017 or 2018 and HSC 2019 or 2020.
- In both exam (SSC & HSC) they have to passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject.
- Candidates who passed before 2017 they can not do application.
- Minimum GPA required for medical admission is 9.00 (SSC + HSC). However, only the minimum required GPA of Parbato tribe students is 8.0. In addition, both SSC and HSC must have minimum GPA 3.50.
- For all candidates, Biology subject have to 3.50 in HSC.
Exam System & Mark Distribution of MBBS Admission Test
The admission test will be held simultaneously across the country, on October 04 (Friday) under the Department of Health. The test will be taken in MCQ system and total marks 100. The exam will be from 9 AM to 10 AM.
100 numbers MCQ question will contain the questions of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and General Knowledge.
Medical Admission Test Circular 2019
Download 1st year MBBS Medical Admission Test Circular for session 2019-20.
Apply Medical (MBBS) Admission 2020 Application
Hope you already read full circular very carefully. Now want to apply the admission test application online? Don’t you know how to apply?
Okey! no problem. However, we will explain here how to apply to Medical Admission application. 🙂
- In order to apply Medical admission test application, visit http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd/mbbs/
- Now select fill up your necessary information that required.
- Upload photo (300 x 300 px) and signature (300 x 80 px) with proper image size.
- Then complete your application.
- After that you have to complete payment.
- Follow instruction PDF to Pay exam fee via teletalk prepaid sim.