HSC College Admission : XI Class Admission for session 2020 – 2021 is going on with the publication of the SSC result. Students who passed the secondary examination will have to apply to the college admission and Polytechnic Admission for higher secondary studies. Students will have to apply for admission in college through online or mobile SMS. So, read the full discussion carefully to know the complete process about HSC college admission.
HSC Admission 2020
In this article, I will discuss all needed information about HSC College Admission which is also known as XI Class Admission. Student who wants to get admit to college, they can apply online application with reading our described instructions below. You can bookmark and share this page for others students. So that, can know about Admission process.
- 1 Class 11 Admission Process
- 2 HSC College Admission Result
- 3 HSC College Admission Dates
- 4 HSC College Admission Fees
- 5 HSC College Admission Conditions & Qualifications
- 6 Apply HSC College Admission Application
- 7 HSC College Admission Circular 2020
- 8 Conclusion
Class 11 Admission Process
Firstly, we should know about HSC College Admission System. XI Class Admission is managed by the Ministry of Education. This is an online admission process that is done according to the college choice list of the students consequent upon their results. This process will be able to get admission Dhaka, Rajshahi, Comilla, Jessore, Chittagong, Barisal, Sylhet, Dinajpur, Mymensingh, and Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board students.
Through this system, the maximum of 10 college choice can be given for admission. On the basis of the results of the SSC examination, students can be admitted to a college. If you do not have the chance to enroll in a college at the first merit result, then the second result will be to wait. Hopefully, you can get chance in a college for the second merit list. If you do not get it then wait for the third merit. If you do not get chance anyway, do not be frustrated. Later, for the vacant seats in all colleges, there will be an opportunity to apply again. There may also be some merit list.
HSC College Admission Result
You can get HSC college admission result & merit list from our website. Click here to get HSC Admission Merit List.
HSC College Admission Dates
Secondly, an important part is admission date and time. As the goal of the life of every high school student admitted to the college. As a result, students are curious to know, when will the college admission application start?, when the last date of xi class admission application?.
Admission Starts On: 09 August 2020
Admission Deadline: 20 August 2020
HSC College Admission Fees
Thirdly, another important issue is XI class admission application fee. how much fees will be for application?, how to pay the fees?. In the notice of the college admission published by the Board, we noticed that the application fee is distributed through the application method. Basically the online application fee is 150 Taka. You can choice 10 colleges options using 150 Taka. But on the other hand, 120 Taka for every college choice through SMS. Applicants have to pay the determined fee to apply for admission. In this case, two different fees will be applicable for online application and SMS method. We will discuss this topic in detail below.
HSC College Admission Conditions & Qualifications
Forthly, another important matter is the required conditions and qualifications for xi class / HSC college admission. The conditions and qualifications for admission to the HSC College are given below.
- If any candidate is considered eligible for admission in the college or equivalent institution, then he must pass the SSC in 2018, 2019, 2020. SSC candidates under the Bangladesh Open University, can apply only for the year 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.
- Students from foreign boards or equivalent institutions will also be able to apply. But in that case, the standard of their charter should be determined by the Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Dhaka.
- A specific institution can define minimum GPA for admission to their colleges. In such cases, those notices will be provided on their organization’s website.
Candidates of different groups will apply for admission in college. Candidates must select a specific group in order to admit college. The candidate who can choose groups for college admission is:
- Science group students can choose any of the science, humanities and business education groups.
- Humanities and Business Education Group students can choose any of the humanities and business education groups.
Do not be afraid to hear that every group students can choose a group. There are 10 options available. Among them you can choose different groups in different colleges.
Apply HSC College Admission Application
Candidates must apply online or SMS method through Teletalk SIM for admission to college. Candidates can apply up to 10 colleges in both online and SMS method. They can add or change their preferences more than once within the stipulated time. They have to pay the prescribed fee to apply for admission. How to apply in two different ways will discuss below. The fee must be paid at the beginning of the application. I discussed above the method of paying fees.
Apply Online College (HSC) Admission
Applying for college admission is very easy now. Now you can apply online through mobile or computer sitting in the house. In this case, you will not need to go any shop. Just follow our writings and try it yourself. Do not afraid for mistake, because you can get option to edit information.
To apply for college admission online, you must apply to the official website.
Official Website: http://www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd/
- After paying the application fee, go to the website and click on “Apply Online” Button.
- Then the SSC / equivalent exam roll, board, passing year and registration number enter correctly in the displayed table.
- After that, the candidate’s mobile number (the mobile number given at the time of payment of the fee) and give quota (If you have a quota) information.
- Then select educational institution, group, shift, and version. Thus, the maximum 10 colleges / madrasas can be selected. In this form, the applicant can also determine their choice list of all his applications.
- Finally, click on the “Preview Application” button and view the information and choice options of the colleges that are requested. If all information is correct, clicking on “Submit” button will complete the application.
- You can print out your application if you want.
XI Class Admission Through SMS
Applying through SMS is not available for this year.
HSC College Admission Circular 2020
HSC College Admission for session 2020-21 circular & notice published. Here is the circular-
Hopefully you have got answers to all your questions in the above discussion. For more query find out your answer from Education Board Results Website. If you have any questions then please comment. I wish you a bright future. Thank you for reading the full article. If you got benefit from reading this article, please share that others can also benefit.